North Carolina Entrepreneurship Center
1111 Spring Garden Street
1613 Moore Humanities and Research Administration Building
Greensboro, NC 27412
- Telephone: 336-256-8649
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open Monday-Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
We follow the UNCG holiday closing schedule.
Parking is available in the Oakland or the Walker Parking Decks.
Please see campus map below for locations.
The MHRA Building is located at the corner of Spring Garden Street and Forest Street, near Yum-Yums and Old Town.
Google Street View of MHRA Building linked HERE.
Visitor Parking Options
Pay to park at the deck(s) decks are $2 first hour and $1 for each consecutive hour. $7 day/entry maximum. The Walker Avenue Parking Deck has an attendant available 24/7 (except holidays and breaks). The Oakland Deck has an attendant during weekday morning crunch times. All decks have pay-on-foot stations.
Pay On Foot Tips
- KEEP YOUR ENTRY TICKET WITH YOU
- Do not lose your ticket (will delay your exit)
- Do not damage your ticket (may jam machines)
- PAY ON THE WAY BACK TO YOUR CAR
- Stop at the pay-on-foot machine (no cashier)
- You will need to pay cash or credit
- Use correct change if possible
- Use your bills in the best condition
- YOUR TICKET IS VALID (15) MINUTES AFTER PAYMENT
- Raise the gate by inserting your paid ticket